Did Scot Nery almost drown during the filming of Scary Movie 5? Did he really have his own cooking show? How is Scot “Raising the Bar” for himself and other variety artists? All of these questions are answered in this interview.
Scot Nery is a comedian, contortionist, and fire eater. He’s an M.C. and pancake juggler. He’s a live entertainment expert!
But he’s most know for running one of the best – maybe THE best – live weekly variety shows in the country with Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap.
Have you ever looked at a blank web page or sales letter or ad or postcard or any promotional piece and said “Where do I start?”
Well, this Checklist will get ya goin’! Just follow along, step by step, and in a very short period of time you’ll have written your very own unique promotional piece. And it really is FREE. Just click the Pic!
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot!
Here’s what’s on this Podcast
- 2:01 Interviewing Demetreus Johnson
- 4:44 Scary Movie 5 and the Tonight Show
- 8:28 Brooks and Dunn Neon Circus
- 9:30 Scot does a cooking show…
- 12:40 Scot gives it all up.
- 16:00 Scot’s philosophies on Boobie Trap
- 21:47 Performer horror story
- 24:56 More of Scot’s philosophies of live performing
- 38:23 Advice for the beginner & the working pro
- Website: scotnery.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sctonery
- Twitter: scotnery
- YouTube: scotnery
- LinkedIn: scotnery