Josh London is a terrific corporate & family entertainer out of the Central California area.
He’s also the owner of Click Convert Profit. He creates the very best entertainer Websites and provides proven on-line strategies for Variety Artists just like you to book more gigs
We talk about the best colors for websites, the best fonts, how to track whether your website is working or not and so much more. If you want more traffic on your site and want to book more gigs because of it, Josh is The Man!
Variety Artists Only ***** Make sure to go to Josh’s Website and get $20.00 off his new ebook “Flying Solo”. Enter the coupon code VARIETY at check out and get $20.00 off.
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot!
Links to all the RESOURCES Josh mentioned
ENTERTAINERS Referenced in this Podcast
Here’s what’s on this Podcast
- [1:50] Josh’s life as an entertainer
- [3:18] Who should I market to?
- [5:50] How to recognize the perfect client
- [8:30] Split testing
- [10:20] What should your headline be?
- [15:13] Hiring a website designer VS building your own
- [21:30] Back links
- [25:54] Why your “about” page so important
- [28:25] Why you should know your competition
- [29:50] Using Social Media & Email marketing
- [46:50] BONUS – For all you solo-penuers
- [47:50] Google adwords
- [49:40] Landing pages
- [58:00] Fan questions
- Performing Website: JoshLondonMagic.com
- Webmaster Website: www.clickconvertprofit.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clickconvertprofitllc/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/joshlondonco