Josh Horton has won 9 gold medals in the world championships of juggling.
He’s been on The Steve Harvey & Ellen Shows and worked for AT & T, Microsoft and Cirque De Soleil. But you probably recognized him from the many half-time shows he’s done for professional basketball teams The Los Angeles Lakers, The Indiana Pacers, The Dallas Mavericks and many, many more.
He’s killing it on social media with a combined 1.5 million followers. Find out his secrets. Social Media is the future. It’s the now!
Have you ever looked at a blank web page or sales letter or ad or postcard or any promotional piece and said “Where do I start?”
Well, this Checklist will get ya goin’! Just follow along, step by step, and in a very short period of time you’ll have written your very own unique promotional piece. And it really is FREE. Just click the Pic!
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot!
Here’s what’s on this Podcast
- [2:00] Josh’s personal life
- [2:30] Basketball half-times
- [5:11] The hedgehog story
- [6:25] This is it… Social Media Secrets
- [18:00] World champion of juggling
- [20:01] Fact or something John just made up
- [26:00] Performer horror story
- [28:13] Advice for the beginner
- [31:30] Advice for the working pro