Jeri Goldstein is a former agent and manager, now author and music business and performing arts career coach.
Her free action-oriented weekly audio messages, Biz Booster Hot Tips, offer step-by-step strategies and techniques to help performing artists reach their career goals.
She’s the author of Amazon’s #1 Music Business Book How To Be Your Own Booking Agent: THE Musician’s & Performing Artist’s Guide To Successful Touring Her 7 module online course, Booking & Touring Success Strategies & Secrets,has helped hundreds of performing artists get great gigs and book better tours. She’s presented live seminars internationally at industry conferences and arts councils in the US & Canada.We talk about creating a two year planning cycle, booking Christmas & Festival Events, getting great referrals and more.
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot!
Books Jeri recommends:
Here’s what’s on this Podcast
- [3:19] Jeri’s life as a booking agent
- [6:26] The two year planning cycle
- [13:17] Booking Christmas and festival events
- [17:36] How to create your own touring preferences – Working your gigs around your lifestyle
- [32:08] No more COLD CALLS!
- [47:07] On working with agents
- [48:54] Transitioning from Agent to Author
- [58:50] Jeri’s Horror Story
- Website: www.perfomingbiz.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PerformingbizSuccessStrategies/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/JeriGoldstein
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jerigoldstein