Phillip Huber is an internationally recognized “Artist with Marionettes” and is most known for his work in the 3-time Academy Award Nominated film BEING JOHN MALKOVICH.
He’s worked with Ellen DeGeneres, Donald O’Connor, Phyllis Diller… just to name a few.
He’s performed in France, Brazil, Israel and so many more.
Truly Art in Entertainment.
In this interview, we talk about…
- His early years with a hand puppet
- His first job that lead him to TV, Stage & Theme Parks
- His Philosophy on puppetry for adults and children
- How he got On Broadway
- Great stories about his movie career
- And some unexpected facts
To see Phillips newest project, go to —>
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot! Or, just click the link below:
Rate and Review
Rate and review this podcast right from your phone, or go to:
Visit The Variety Artist Store Today