Michael Trautman has been described as a visual comic, performance artist, new vaudevillian, mime, physical comedian, storyteller and magician. He claims only to be a clown…but he’s also known around the world as KING PONG!
You’ll learn how to take one concept and turn it into a lifetime of entertainment!
He was the Star Clown with the Big Apple circus, been on ABC, TNN and performed at Theaters and Festivals around the world. A master of movement! You gotta see his performances to believe them.
Have you ever looked at a blank web page or sales letter or ad or postcard or any promotional piece and said “Where do I start?”
Well, this Checklist will get ya goin’! Just follow along, step by step, and in a very short period of time you’ll have written your very own unique promotional piece. And it really is FREE. Just click the Pic!
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot!
Show Ops – The #1 CRM for Entertainers
Here’s what’s on this Podcast
- [3:00] Steps of the creative process
- [7:19] Magic with ping pong balls
- [8:38] On being vulnerable
- [9:56] On body language
- [12:37] Street performing
- [16:09] Big Apple Circus
- [18:13] Michael injury
- [22:25] The ping pong ball as a media
- [24:43] Fact or something John just made up
- [32:58] Performing Horror Story
- [35:33] Advice for the beginner
- [36:11] Advice for the working pro
- Website: www.MichaelTrautman.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael-trautman-165912606768641/
- Twitter: @mltrautman68
- YouTube: Michael Trautman