Mark Daniel is the founder of Kidabra International.
As a performer, he specializes in School Assemblies and Library Shows.
As a Reading Ambassador, he coined the term “magical storyteller” for his unique approach to “Bringing Books Magically to Life” which has brought worldwide acclaim by peers as a mentor, consultant and guru on the topic.
We talk about…
- How to inspire kids to read,
- What the future of reading shows look like,
- How to change your show as audiences change,
- Performing at the White House,
- The past, present, and future of KAX & KIDabra and much more…
If you’re even thinking about performing for children of any age, listen to Mark. Join KIDabra. There’s an entire world of info at your fingertips.
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot!
Rate and Review
Rate and review this podcast right from your phone, or go to:
Show Ops – The #1 CRM for Entertainers
- KIDabra Website: www.KIDabra.org
- Email: markdaniel@KIDabra.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KIDabra International