Ken Scott is one of the most successful family entertainers in the country. In this interview Ken reveals some of the secrets of his success. We talk about…
- How he got his name.
- How to keep the parents entertained in a “kids show”.
- The difference between school, library and birthday shows.
- How to use a puppet without being a vent.
- Why music enhances a show and where to get all those cool sounds.
- How to structure your library show.
- And some great tips on Back of the Room Sales.
Ken is one of the most honest guys I know. Nothing is held back. Fun and informative!
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot! Or, just click the link below:
Rate and Review
Rate and review this podcast right from your phone, or go to:
KEN’S CONVENTION—> www.AtlantaHavestofMagic.com
WHERE DOES KEN GET THOSE GREAT SOUND CUTS?
—> www.SoundDogs.com or —> www.AudioBlocks.com
WHERE DOES JOHN GET SOME OF HIS SOUND CUTS?
WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF KEN’S PRODUCTS?
- Website: www.kenscott.com
- Email: Ken@kenscottmagic.com
- Facebook: Ken Scott Magic
- Twitter: Ken Scott Magic
- Instagram: Ken Scott Magic