David Aiken is known worldwide as The Checkerboard Guy: An infectious bundle of energy wrapped by a dynamite skill set that consistently generates guffaws from spectators.
He’s part juggler, part unicyclist, but all comic daredevil extraordinaire!
He’s performed on Cruise Ships, in the Festival Circuit, on Big Stages and much, much more.
On today’s show David answers the age-old questions….
How is David like Evil Knievel?
How do Bees keep warm in the winter?
How does a Busker perform for the back rows?
How much alcohol is in a standard IPA beer?
What famous entertainers have a beer named after them?
How do I become a Superstar Performer?
And why the Checkers?
So much on this show…
Here are the links that we talked about today
- Spinal Tap YouTube Clip —> https://youtu.be/uMSV4OteqBE
- David’s Beer Brewing FB Pg—> https://www.facebook.com/checkerheadbrewing/
- David’s Busker HOF podcast —> https://buskerhalloffame.com/
- Superstar Performer Cards—> http://superstarperformers.com/
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot! Or, just click the link below:
Rate and Review
Rate and review this podcast right from your phone, or go to:
- Performing Website: TheCheckerboardGuy.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: TheCheckerBoardGuy
- YouTube: checkerhead
- Instagram: Checkerboardguy