Christopher T Magician knows funny. In fact, he even wrote the book on it! Hot off the presses, his newest book “Be More Funny” is getting rave reviews from magicians and entertainers everywhere!
He’s the author of “Beyond Look Don’t See” & “Just for Fun” and one the most popular and innovative magicians in Southern California!
Christopher tells us the best way to develop your character, how to create a great concept and how a “situation” can make a routine MORE FUNNY. He and I even discuss a Belly Button Horror Story. So much amazing info on this interview!
Free Copy Writing Course
Have you ever looked at a blank web page or sales letter or ad or postcard or any promotional piece and said “Where do I start?”
Well, this Checklist will get ya goin’! Just follow along, step by step, and in a very short period of time you’ll have written your very own unique promotional piece. And it really is FREE. Just click the Pic!
If you haven’t already, make sure to subscribe to this podcast on your phone or mobile device. Just go to the place on your phone where you get all the best podcasts. Search The Variety Artist and subscribe there. It really helps me a lot!
Show Ops – The #1 CRM for Entertainers
ENTERTAINERS Referenced in this Podcast
- Christopher Weed
- Annie Banannie
- Pete Ellison
- Doug Scheer
- Regina Martinez
- Adie Merrit (Billy Bonkers)
Here’s what’s on this Podcast
- [2:10] What’s this Taco thing all about?
- [5:40] Chris’ new book
- [8:15] Creating your character
- [16:25] Creating your concept
- [19:35] Creating a situation
- [25:00] Tropes
- [30:45] How does one make a book?
- [37:50] Fact or Something John Just Made Up
- [48:15] Fan Questions
- Website: www.ChristopherTMagician.com
- Email: ChristopherTMagician@gmail.com
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/Let’s Taco ‘Bout it!
- Instagram: Christopher T Magician
- Facebook: Christopher T Magician